NORTHERN ALLIANCE PROGRAMS
A Competitive Program for Boys & Girls aged U 10 - U14
Los Alamos, Taos and Santa Fe
The Northern Alliance is a collaboration between Taos Youth Soccer (TYSL) Los Alamos Youth Soccer league (LAYSL) and Rio Rapids Northern (RRNSC) to provide an opportunity for players, boys and girls aged between U10 and U14, to continue to play competitive club soccer without having to travel to Duke City every weekend.
KEY POINTS OF THE PROGRAM
- The 3 clubs are collaborating to run a home and away based league for boys and girls at U10 – U14 this fall.
- Season will run for 8 or 9 weeks (depending upon number of teams) and will start on Saturday, September 12. And will continue into the spring. Start date for spring season not yet confirmed.
- Games will be played on a ‘home and away’ basis on either Saturday mornings or afternoons depending on logistics for each club.
- Game format will be (again depending upon numbers) U10 6 v 6; U 11 8 v 8; U 12 8 v 8; U13+ 11 v 11.
- Leagues will be at each age group based upon “best guess” of the number of teams at each age level the final leagues will not be known until registration at all three clubs is confirmed.
- Players MUST be registered with their home league to get NMYSA insurance coverage.
- Home teams will provide referees so that there will be no need for any additional fees.
- COST: There is NO ADDITIONAL FEES for RR Northern players. Because players will be registered in the Development league this will cover any Northern Alliance games.